LIQUOR LICENSE LIMIT INCREASES BY TWO
- Wednesday, June 17, 2015
- Article 986 : Fact sheet/summary of the new Earned Paid Sick Time Regulations issued by the MA Atty. General’s office
- Article 987 : MA AG RELEASES FINAL EARNED SICK TIME REGULATIONS
- Article 990 : MFA NEWS SCAN JUNE 22, 2015
- Article 991 : Pictures from 2015 MFA On Safari Convention!
- Article 993 : MFA NEWS SCAN JUNE 29, 2015
- Article 995 : 2014 Massachusetts Market Study
- Article 997 : MFA NEWS SCAN JULY 6, 2015
- Article 999 : Big Y Debuts Shopping Carts for Special Needs Children
- Article 1000 : MFA NEWS SCAN JULY 13, 2015
- Article 1001 : MA LEGISLATURE PASSES FY ’16 STATE BUDGET TO GOVERNOR
- Article 1004 : MFA NEWS SCAN JULY 27, 2015
- Article 1005 : Hannaford Supermarkets takes part in the Food Recovery Hierarchy
- Article 1007 : MFA NEWS SCAN AUGUST 3, 2015
- Article 1008 : MFA NEWS SCAN AUGUST 10, 2015
- Article 1011 : MFA NEWS SCAN AUGUST 24, 2015
- Article 1014 : Hannaford Helps Builds Community Commitment
- Article 1015 : MFA NEWS SCAN AUGUST 31, 2015
- Article 1017 : Stop & Shop debuts smaller specialty supermarket in Mass.
- Article 1020 : MFA Welcomes New Member Smith Bros.
- Article 1022 : MFA NEWS SCAN SEPTEMBER 14, 2015
- Article 1028 : FMI NCR Connected Payments Update
- Article 1036 : Food Donation Guidance for Business in Massachusetts
- Article 1039 : MFA NEWS SCAN OCTOBER 12, 2015
- Article 1044 : MFA NEWS SCAN OCTOBER 19, 2015
- Article 1045 : Chris Flynn, MFA President: D.C. 'Gridlock' Leads To Local Initiatives And Need To Stay Ahead Of The Issues
REMINDER – LIQUOR LICENSE LIMIT INCREASES BY TWO
On January 1, 2016, the state limit on the number of liquor licenses an entity can hold increases from the present limit of five to seven. The limit of three licenses per entity increased to the present limit of five on January 1, 2012, with an increase to seven next January and another increase to nine licenses on January 1, 2020, due to legislation sponsored on behalf of MFA. To view the law click here.